UWE MÜLLNER, LL.M.
Uwe Müllner specializes in legal services for complex court and arbitration matters in the fields of commercial and corporate law.
He regularly represents companies, their corporate bodies and shareholders in management/ shareholder disputes and in D&O liability cases.
He also has vast experience in arbitration and court matters in commercial, banking and capital market law. He also focuses on representing professionals in recourse proceedings.
Uwe Müllner advises companies and their shareholders in all corporate law matters, such as M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and corporate succession.
Another focal point of his consulting services comprises the drafting and negotiating of contracts and agreements in the fields of commercial and distribution law.
Uwe Müllner also gives speeches on compliance, focusing on the liability of corporate bodies.
Due to his experience in the field of conflict resolution, Uwe Müllner also represents natural persons in inheritance disputes, in particular at the interface to corporate law.
In addition, Uwe Müllner is a certified Compliance Officer and Business Coach
„Law is a value and not a product.”
Partner at the law firm of PATZINA LOTZ Rechtsanwälte, Frankfurt/Main
Salaried partner at the law firm of HAACK Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Offenbach/Main
Attorney at the law firm of Heisse Kursawe Eversheds, Munich and Hamburg
Attorney at the law firm of PATZINA Rechtsanwälte, Frankfurt/Main
Master in international commercial law, Nottingham, UK
2nd State Law Exam in the district of the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt/Main
1st State Law Exam, Frankfurt/Main
- In-/out-of-court representation of shareholders and corporate bodies in management/ shareholder disputes & D&O liability cases
- Corporate law consulting, including M&As and restructuring
- Compliance & commercial criminal law
- Commercial & distribution law
- Law of inheritance
- Litigation & arbitration
- Represented publicly listed joint stock company during post-M&A dispute
- Filed indemnity claim in court against court-ordered special auditor of joint stock company
- Defended auditing company against indemnity claims over alleged prospectus errors
- Represented managing directors during recourse proceedings over allegedly faulty due diligence and transgression of competence during corporate acquisitions
- Represented corporate bodies and shareholders in various management/shareholder disputes
- Authored e-book on value creation for companies by lawyers (“Der Referentenentwurf des Verbandssanktionengesetzes – Auf dem Weg zum Strafrecht für Unternehmen?”) in E-Book GmbH-Geschäftsführer 2020, pp. 6-9
- Authored e-book on value creation for companies by lawyers (“Wertschöpfung für Unternehmen durch Juristen”) in E-Book GmbH-Geschäftsführer 2019, pp. 34-37
- Authored e-book on liability risk for managers in the form of advisors (“Berater – Haftungsfalle für Geschäftsführer?!”) in E-Book für Geschäftsführer 2018, pp. 52-54
- Müllner/Wiesemann, co-authored “Legal Process Management” in E-Book für Geschäftsführer 2017, pp. 75-78
- Matz/Müllner, co-authored effectiveness of exclusion of shareholding partner under German Civil Code (BGB) (“‘Vorläufige’ Wirksamkeit der Ausschließung eines BGB-Gesellschafters”), WM 2009, pp. 683-688