Data Protection Declaration
This data protection information applies to data management by:
PATZINA • LOTZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB (hereinafter referred to as Law Firm),
60313 Frankfurt am Main,
phone: +49 (0)69 – 583021-0,
fax: +49 (0)69 – 583021-112
as responsible party.
The Corporate DPO of the Law Firm can be contacted at the aforesaid address or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) Visiting our website:
When visiting our website at www.patzina-lotz.com, your browser automatically sends information to our website server. That information is temporarily saved in a logfile. In the process, the following information is captured without any action on your part and saved until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of querying computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of file being accessed,
- Website from which access originates (referrer URL),
- Browser and, in certain cases, operating system and name of access provider being used.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring flawless links to our website,
- Facilitating the use of our website,
- System security and stability analyses as well as
- Misc. administrative purposes.
The legal basis for handling your personal data is Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest in this data stems from the aforementioned purposes of data capture. Under no circumstances do we use any captured data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
b) Using our contact form:
Whenever you have any questions for us, we provide you with the option of contacting us via a contact form available on our website. This requires input of a valid e-mail address enabling us to determine the original sender of a query and to send a proper response. Any other information is purely voluntary.
All data use for the purpose of contacting us is based on Art. 6, Sect. 1(1a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation as well as your voluntary approval of said data use.
Any of your personal data collected by us regarding use of the aforesaid contact form is automatically deleted following completion of your query.
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties, except under the following circumstances.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- You have expressly approved of it pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- Said transfer is required for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal rights pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and there is no reason to believe you have an overriding interest warranting protection that would prevent transfer of your data,
- Said transfer is required by law pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1c) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and
- Said transfer is legally valid and necessary for fulfilling contractual terms with you pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
These cookies record information obtained from the specific end device being used in each individual case. However, our use of these cookies does not mean that we gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
First off, our use of these cookies serves the purpose of facilitating the use of our offer for you. To this end, we utilize session cookies to keep track of whether you’ve visited individual pages of our website before. These are automatically deleted once you leave our website.
Secondly, in order to further optimize the user-friendliness of our website, we utilize temporary cookies, which are saved on your end device for a specifically defined time period. Once you visit our website again to request our services, our system will automacically recognize you as well as your input and settings, so that you won’t have to repeat any of it.
The third reason we utilize cookies is for the statistical analysis of the use of our website; in other words, to apply this analysis for the purpose of optimizing our web offer for you (see Item 5). These cookies enable our system to automatically recognize you if you have visited our website before. Following a defined period of time, these cookies are automatically deleted on a regular basis.
All data processed by said cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes of protecting our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that either no cookies will be saved on your computer or a message will appear prior to a new cookie being created. Bear in mind that complete deactivation of cookies may limit the use of all functions on our website.
a) Google Fonts
For consistent font purposes, this website utilizes Google (Web) Fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser downloads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display all the texts and fonts correctly.
In order to do so, your browser must connect with the Google servers. This, in turn, informs Google that your IP address was used for opening our website. The use of Google Fonts serves the purpose of keeping our online service offers consistent in an appealing manner. This presents a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
If your browser does not support Google Fonts, a standard font is applied by your computer.
For more information on Google Fonts, you can visit https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq as well as the data protection declaration by Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. For Opt-Out options, we suggest you visit: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
b) Google Maps
Our website utilizes the map service Google Maps, provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Utilizing the Google Map functions requires saving your IP address. The data is usually transferred to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. This data transfer is outside the range of influence of our website provider.
The use of Google Maps serves the purpose of making our online service offers more appealing and facilitating the search for locations listed on our website. This presents a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
c) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, USA. (“Google”). Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/) collects and stores data for marketing and optimisation purposes. This data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your browser when you visit our website. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, the IP address of the visitor or registered user is shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website and on the basis of a written contract about an data processing agreement, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services related to the website use and internet use to the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by the browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, your consent.
You can revoke your consent at any time or delete cookies stored in your browser or adjust your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. You can prevent the collection and further processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation.
It is pointed out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to guarantee an anonymous recording of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
On our website we use the Content Delivery Network (CDN) of Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. The CDN is integrated via the cookie (see section 4) “_cfduid” which is placed on our website.
We use the CDN to optimize loading and retrieval times and to improve the protection of our website against attacks by third parties. A CDN is a network of regionally distributed servers connected via the Internet, which provides improved storage and delivery capacities for websites. This ensures an optimal retrieval within normal loading times even in the case of very high and simultaneous retrievals (load peaks) of our website. Your user requests to our website are directed within the CDN via servers of Cloudflare in the USA. We have therefore concluded a contract with Cloudflare for the processing of personal data on behalf as well as the EU standard contract clauses. Our legitimate interest is the optimization of loading and retrieval times as well as the improvement of the protection of our website against attacks by third parties.
In addition to Cloudflare, our website uses the Content Delivery Network (“CDN”) of the company NitroPack LLC, 801 Garden Street 3 А, Prof. Georgi Bradistilov Str.1700 Sofia, Bulgaria.
Nitropack uses variation cookies to display our website correctly and optimized. In terms of cookies, we only store information about the cookies that are specified in the settings for variation cookies in Nitropack.
When you visit our website, Nitropack collects information about the browser you are using, your IP address, country of retrieval, device identifiers, your language preference, date and time of access, and operating system and network information. We have therefore concluded a data processing agreement with Nitropack. Our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is to optimize the loading and retrieval times as well as to improve the protection of our website against third-party attacks.
Further information on the subject of security and data protection at Nitropack can be found here: https://nitropack.io/page/privacy. You can reach Nitropack’s data protection officer at: email@example.com.
You have the following rights:
- Acc. to Art. 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about the personal data that we process for you. Specifically, you may request information about the purposes of said use, the category your personal data belongs to, categories of recipients whom your data was or will be revealed to, the scheduled duration of storage of your data, any existing right to correction of, deletion of or restriction on the use of your data or objection thereto, any existing right to, the source of any data not collected by us, as well as the existence of any automatic decision-making processes, including profiling, and, where applicable, detailed information related thereto;
- Acc. to Art. 16 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to demand the prompt correction of any inaccurate or incomplete information contained in the personal data stored by us for you;
- Acc. to Art. 17 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to demand the deletion of personal data stored by us for you, in as far as using said data is not essential to the exercise of free speech, the fulfillment of statutory requirements, the public interest or to the assertion, exercise or defense of existing legal claims;
- Acc. to Art. 18 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request restrictions on the use of your personal data; mainly, in as far as you question the accuracy of the use thereof, you nevertheless reject the deletion of the data in question and we no longer need said data and you still need data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or in as far as you have appealed the use of said data pursuant to Art. 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation;
- Acc. to Art. 20 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to maintain any personal data you provide us with in a structured and machine-readable standard format or to request the transfer of said data to another responsible party;
- Acc. to Art. 7(3) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to revoke your permission for us to process your personal data at any time. Revoking this permission will prevent us from using any more of your personal data in the future;
- Acc. to Art. 77 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Here you can generally turn to the nearest supervisory authority at your general location or workplace, or you can turn to the supervisory authority at the location of our law firm.
To the degree that your personal data is used by us based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1(1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right under Art. 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation to appeal the use of your personal data; provided your appeal is based on reasons stemming from your particular situation at the time or your appeal is based on direct advertising. In case of the latter, you generally have the right to appeal, which we will implement without any special reasons on your part.
If you want use your right of revocation or right of appeal, all you need to do is send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every visit to our website is subject to SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security technology in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser, which is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we also offer 128-bit v3 technology. You can tell whether individual pages of our website are encrypted by looking for the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take any other technical or organizational measures suitable and necessary for protecting your data against intentional or unintentional manipulations, against or loss or destruction and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the latest developments in technology.
This data protection declaration is valid in its current form and was issued in June 2020.
Based on the ongoing development of our website or on the possibility of changes in legislative or other official requirements, this data protection declaration may be subject to changes. For the most current version of this data protection declaration, you can always visit our website at https://patzina-lotz.com/datenschutz and print it out.
Customize your cookie settings
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties to make the user experience more efficient.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the cookie declaration on our website.
Change Cookie Settings