- Corporate restructuring (corporate & tax law)
- Legal representation of tax advisors and lawyers in professional liability cases
- Legal consulting & representation of directors & board members in D&O proceedings
- Legal assistance for companies, directors & board members in matters of labor law & service contract law
- Remuneration & service procurement law for tax advisors & lawyers
- Ongoing litigation services for tax advisors and major auditing companies against claims of alleged professional mistakes.
- Legal assistance and consulting for advisors, lawyers and auditors in the run-up to legal actions aimed at the prevention of future losses for their clients.
- Ongoing consulting and litigation services for mid-sized and major mid-sized corporate clients in commercial, corporate and labor law matters.
- Matters of remuneration law and professional rights for tax advisors and lawyers.
Thorsten Lotz has (co-)authored numerous publications, including the 7th and most recent edition of the Comments on the German Tax Advisors’ Fee Ordinance (StBVV), W.L. Eckert, published by C.H. Beck in 2023, as well as a treatise on StBVV Sections 10 to 17, along with extensive publications on international tax law (Mr. Lotz specializes in the DBA double tax treaty between Germany and Switzerland.)