Dennis Ysop is a seasoned litigation expert. He has spent many years representing corporate clients in general matters of civil law and intellectual property rights.
A specialized attorney for intellectual property rights, he advises and represents entrepreneurs and managers develop and implement property right strategies right from the start. His core activities further include legal defense strategies against alleged infringements on intellectual property rights. Ultimately, Dennis Ysop uses his longstanding litigation experience to avoid lengthy courtroom battles in the first place.
Dennis Ysop provides competent consulting and representation of legal interests, producing success strategies and problem solutions optimally tailored to the individual situation of his clients.
“Identifying a problem is more important than identifying the solution, because the exact presentation of the problem leads to the solution.”
- Attorney at the law firm PATZINA ⦁ LOTZ Rechtsanwälte in Frankfurt / Main
- Specialized attorney for industrial property rights
Attorney at the law firm lexTM Rechtsanwälte in Frankfurt / Main
Attorney at the law firm RDO Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Frankfurt / Main
Attorney at the law and tax consultancy firm ASK Anwalts- und Steuerkanzlei Dr. Klose in Flensbur
- Consulting and in-/out-of-court representation services in civil law matters with a focus on competition law proceedings
- Registration/management of industrial property rights
- Legal representation in trademark, design and copyright cases
- Contract drafting, license and distribution agreements
- Advising companies and entrepreneurs in general civil law matters
- Consulting on data protection law issues
- Consulting on matters related to corporate pension schemes
- Represented internationally active trade company against former employees, enforcement of claims under competition law (incl. unlawful use of trade secrets and misleading advertising) during injunction proceedings and principal proceedings;
- Complex proceeding under competition law before conciliation committee of Frankfurt International Chamber of Commerce (IHK);
- Legal advice and enforcement of claims for injunctions and damages over the sale of copied products from a well-known sporting goods manufacturer in various proceedings;
- Represented real estate company in complex liability proceeding before Frankfurt District Court.