Christoph Jonas specializes in the implementation of industrial property rights (mostly patents, trademarks and designs) – if necessary, on a cross-disciplinary basis. His client list primarily comprises global corporate players in the areas of lighting, healthcare & life sciences, media, automotive, retail and consumer goods.
Christoph Jonas also has many years of litigation experience, which furthermore helps him develop protection right strategies and manage international trademark and design portfolios. In addition to his in-depth law expertise, he can also rely on his experience as certified trademark manager.
Moreover, Christoph Jonas offers consulting regarding the legitimacy of marketing and advertising campaigns, in addition to relentlessly pursuing violations of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG) and any regulations associated with it.
“The key to success is in communication.”
Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt in the field of Intellectual Property Law in the course of study Business Psychology
Partner at the law firm of PATZINA ⦁ LOTZ Rechtsanwälte, Frankfurt am Main
Salary partner at the law firm of HAACK Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Offenbach am Main
Attorney at the law firm of Heisse Kursawe Eversheds, Munich
Attorney at the law firm of Patzina Rechtsanwälte, Frankfurt am Main
Attorney at the law firm of Schultheis & Kollegen, Fulda
- In-/out-of-court representation in matters of patent, trademark, design, competition, copyright & distribution rights
- Development of property right strategies
- Trademark management
- Registration & management of property rights (trademarks and designs)
- License & distribution agreements
- Represented notable German company in the consumer goods industry in a case of international patent and design violations
- Represented British luxury car maker in defending trademark rights against luxury car tuner
- Continuously represents internationally active company in the lighting industry in defending patent rights
- Continuously represents German company in the automotive industry in defending trademark and labeling rights
- Consulted major German publisher in planning and implementing influencer marketing strategies
- Continuously advises and represents notable German footwear producer
- Represented notable US sporting goods manufacturer in international patent litigation and successful defense against claims made by plaintiff (French sporting goods manufacturer)
Display technology: Tridonic defends LED patent with Mitscherlich At the end of March, the Boards of Appeal at the EPO confirmed a patent for white
Patent protection as a strategic instrument in competition More and more companies use patents to keep a distance from competitors or to open up common